- Provide leadership to HR Department and HR staff across all offices and help them work efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee staff recruitment, retention and terminations.
- Ensure benefits administration and staff compensation.
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics.
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies.
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws.
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director ensure all Oasis policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment laws. Ensure all staff are up to date with the changes to any policies.
- Employee Relations: Managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Performance Management: Coaching all the staff on performance management issues and processes.
- Training & Development: Providing guidance on development for all the staff. Implementing the training and development agenda; identify the areas that need attention and improvement.
- Recruitment & Retention: Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Responsible for monthly processing of salaries of all the staff across the offices.
- Management of employee records and files.
- Responsible to process exit formalities for staff who have resigned.
- Have an updated repository of Job description for all roles across the offices along with measureable performance indicators for each role and personnel.
- Undertake, monitor and evaluate yearly Goal Setting process for all the staff, which includes guidance to the staff on the goal settings.
- Undertake and manage annual performance appraisal process.
- Prepare and follow budgets for HR operations.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
- Process HR related forms for staff which includes but is not limited to pay slips, form 16s, Tax declarations (TDS) etc.
- To work with others on a National Leadership Team to guide the organization in its mission.
- To carry out other tasks relating to the job description as may be reasonably required by the Executive Director.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Management, specialization in HR Management or a related field required.
- 10-15 years’ of relevant work experience.
- At least seven years’ experience in managing a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Innovative, strategic planner with creative thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking and documentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- To support and contribute to the vision, mission and purpose of Oasis in India (and globally).
- Participate in the wider corporate life of Oasis India e.g. staff meetings, training events etc..
- To work in a way that upholds and demonstrates the ethos of Oasis India as expressed in the One Oasis document.
- To be willing to serve as and when required and requested beyond the specified scope of duty.
- To take every opportunity to raise support and fundraise for Oasis India.