Football Coach cum Group Home Supervisor
Posted 6 months ago
Job Advt for Football Coach cum Group Home Supervisor -2 Years of football coaching experience and tournaments
Title : Football Coach cum Group Home Supervisor
Department : Kamathipura Hub-Mumbai Central
Reporting to : Asst Lead: Community social work
- Develop and build relationships with children and youth in the Kamamtipura area to recruit them for the sports program.
- Project Support work
- Develop, form, and coach the sports team in Football and other sports.
- Responsible for managing the budget related to sports coaching.
- Responsible for purchasing sports material and maintaining the records.
- Develop and maintain networks with schools, organizations to expand the Sports program.
- Responsible for organizing tournaments and provide exposure for the development of the team.
- Responsible for reporting, documentation, and maintaining individual files for sports children. (Case Management, Development Asset, coaching records, weekly plans, progress records, tournament reports. etc.)
- Develop life skills sessions specific for those enrolled in sports.
- Responsible for organizing events, life skills for sports children.
- Identification of Change Agents and formation of CA group from among the sports students.
- Responsible for providing counseling for sports children.
- Provide necessary support for administration work of Kamathipura hub.
- Responsible for end to end process of reintegration of the boys into Group home – Documents, budget management, counselling, job placement. Etc.
- To carry out other tasks relating to the job description as may be reasonably required by the Social Work Manager.
- Responsible for recruiting older boys from Kamatipura to avail the group home facility-
- Responsible for set up of the group home facilty .
- Responsible for regular follow up with boys placed in Group home- including college admissions., health care etc.
- Responsible for Job placements and follow up for youth.
- Support Project Coordinator with the planning, implementation of activities to achieve the goal, aim, and objectives of the project.
- To carry out other tasks relating to the job description as may be reasonably required by the Project Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12th Pass.
- Skilled in negotiation, communication, and relationship building.
- Good organizational skills, reasonable finance, and computer skills.
- Good in spoken and written Hindi, Marathi & English.
- Skilled in playing & training football.
- 2 years’ relevant experience in football coaching and tournaments.