Oasis India is 25 years old non-profit organization committed to bringing sustainable change by actively working among disadvantaged communities with initiatives in education, health, employment readiness, sports, and other related areas. The overarching key focus is on anti-human trafficking.
Headquartered in Bangalore, Oasis India works across community hubs in Mumbai, Thane, Chennai, Chittoor and Bangalore.
Oasis India is registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960 (Karnataka Act No.17 of 1960) bearing Regn No. S 690-94-95. And under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 vide No. 094420728. All donations to Oasis India are exempted under section 80 (G) of the IT Act of 1961. Oasis India’s Unique ID with NITI Aayog is KA/2017/0150682. Oasis India is accredited by Credibility Alliance vide CA/36/2019. And by GuideStar India GSN: 880.
Read more about the work of Oasis India at:
Position: Consultant –Fundraising Specialist (Level 2 as Head of Department)
Location: Bangalore/Mumbai Including WFH (negotiable)
Oasis India is looking for a dedicated individual or agency/firm responsible for driving the institutional fundraising strategy to secure and manage significant income from a diverse range of donors, such as CSR, government, international organisations, multi – donor funds, large trusts and foundations.
The incumbent will play a key role in the development and implementation of fundraising activities towards securing funding for the organization.
Job Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Responsible for Donor acquisition – Donor retention – Fundraising communication.
- Responsible for identifying and closing new Donors and Sponsors while maintaining relationship with current partners and donors.
- Catalyzing ecosystem funding to sponsor AHT programs and implementation, support innovate new projects, etc
- Strategy and plan: Lead the development of the Oasis India’s strategies related to donor acquisition, retention, fundraising communication, effectively and consistently implement them with the team and work actively towards achieving the fundraising targets through different fund raising activities and techniques.
- Preparation of effective proposals for grants / donations etc as well as involve in fundraising marketing material and content and Communications. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop brochures, marketing strategy and material, annual reports and various dashboards reports for institutional fundraising.
- Ensure reporting requirements for all grants and donors are met and reports be completed. Maintain relationships with existing/new donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization.
- The candidate shall also lead donor relationship management and guide the operations team on creating donor MIS and communications.
- The candidate will be responsible for meeting annual, personal fundraising targets.
- The candidate will be responsible to Organize, Manage philanthropic and fundraising events for the organization, and also attend philanthropic events.
- At least 6 plus years of experience in Fund Raising Activities in NGO/ Trusts / Corporate fundraising platforms and a proven track record of raising large funds are preferred.
- Must have proven record of successful applications for substantial funding from Donors/ Trusts / Sponsors/ philanthropists nationally or internationally.
- Possess a strong network of leads and ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with Donors/ Sponsors.
- Ability to organize donor visits, donor management and compliance.
- The candidate must have a highly developed subjective knowledge of various types of retail fundraising, and of the offline and online retail fundraising operations.
- Outstanding collaboration skills, working across a diverse organisation – Sound organisational and people management skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiating, strategic planning, proposal writing skills, and presentation skills.
- Passionate about working for a social cause and making a huge difference to the lives of people.
- If individuals – Graduate from a reputed University. MBA from a premier university a plus. And if a firm/agency – demonstrated testimonials from clients and verified successful acquisition history.
Seniority Level: Head of department (Advisory)
Industry: Philanthropy, Non-profit Organization Management, CSR, Banking & Finance etc.
Employment Type: Consultancy Contract for 6 months, extendable to 12/24 months.
Strong Relationship: Senior Management Team/Heads of Finance and Heads of Programme and Manager-Fundraising & Communication.
Reporting Authority: CEO/Executive Director
Timeline: January 2021 start till July 2021/extendable therefrom.
Compensation: negotiable within 20% cap of the total volume of fund acquired.
(This is not a full-time employment and candidate will have no claim to any other benefits)
Interested Candidates/firms can mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 9158676138/ 9137811209.
|Job Category||FR & C|