Oasis India (www.oasisindia.org) has been in existence since 1994 and is currently engaged in projects based on education, training, microfinance, health & psychosocial care as well as residential rehabilitation. These projects aim to help people move from being victims of injustice, poverty or other marginalization, to living and contributing to stable life in community. We are located in the cities of Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
- Recruit committed giving (500 club) and one off donors
- Face To Face donor recruitment
- Create opportunities for sale of social enterprise products in corporates and open markets.
- Update all sources of income data regularly on the DMS for reconciliation, monitoring, tracking and reporting purposes.
- Contribute to successful implementation of fundraising plan for the long-term funding of the organization.
- Carry out other tasks relating to the job description as may be reasonably required by the fundraising team.
- Support the work of the rest of the FR&C team by engaging in face to face presentations, meeting corporate clients, presentations.
Qualifications, Specifications & Experience:
- A person of integrity who can be trusted to work independently and who would work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 0-2 yrs. experience in direct marketing
- A person with proven skills in writing and who is eager to learn.
- A person who is proficient in spoken & written English with knowledge of Hindi/Marathi.
- A person who is skilled in Computers – Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- To support and contribute to the vision, mission and purpose of Oasis India.
- To participate in the wider corporate life of Oasis India e.g. staff meetings, training events.
- To be willing to serve as and when required and requested beyond the specified scope of duty.
To know about Oasis India please visit our website www.oasisindia.org
|Job Category||FR & C|